I Want To Share Solution With Two Responsive Tabulars On A Webpage

Xiang

Question

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I like solution for Responsive Tabular DataPages, but if I deploy two DataPages on a webpage, names of the second DataPage replace names of the first.

I've found the solution and want to share it:

Edit the second DataPage, go to the "Configure Results Page Fields" step, go to the header of the second DataPage, find the part:

#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(1):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(2):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(3):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(4):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
}
</style>
<div id="tabular">
<!-- Responsive Code End -->

And replace all "#tabular" and "tabular" to "#myID" and "myID", then the whole code will be like follows:

#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(1):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(2):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(3):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(4):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
}
</style>
<div id="myID">

If you have any problems - feel free to ask, I'll be glad to help.

Have a nice day!

2 answers to this question

Thanks for sharing. That is absolutely correct. Using this div: <div id="tabular">  you are giving an ID to the DataPage content since it opens in header and closes in footer. If you have more than one DataPage in one web page then all the codes are on the same page and you end up having more than one div with the same ID which confuses the system. you need to make sure you are having unique ID for each section.

On 11/30/2015 at 6:58 AM, Xiang said:

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I like solution for Responsive Tabular DataPages, but if I deploy two DataPages on a webpage, names of the second DataPage replace names of the first.

I've found the solution and want to share it:

Edit the second DataPage, go to the "Configure Results Page Fields" step, go to the header of the second DataPage, find the part:

#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(1):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(2):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(3):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#tabular table[class^=cbResultSetTable] td:nth-of-type(4):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
}
</style>
<div id="tabular">

And replace all "#tabular" and "tabular" to "#myID" and "myID", then the whole code will be like follows:

#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(1):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(2):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(3):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
#myID table[class^="cbResultSetTable"] td:nth-of-type(4):before { content: "Insert Label Here"; font-weight: bold; }
}
</style>
<div id="myID">

If you have any problems - feel free to ask, I'll be glad to help.

Have a nice day!

Hi,

Jus to add, you may refer to this link on how to do any stylings to multiple sibling elements all at once: