acslakeland

Question

I need a way to add a remember me check box that will allow my users browser to remember there authentication. i know there are several ways to do this. however i'm not able to get the caspio authentication to receive this information. i believe the easiest way to do this would be with cookies however i'm at a loss and i need to get it done. Could anyone please advise me on the most effective way to do this along with the script and how to implement it. thank you.

1 answer to this question

Hi,

First of all, please check, what value is set for time out in authentication.To check this edit authentication->expend advanced tab->time out and redirection. You can read about this setting  here

I would recommend you to set maximum value -  1 week. It means that session lasts for 1 week and your user will be logged out only if he was inactive during 1 week. So users won't be forced to login often :)

And the user can save login credentials in browser cookies. For example, in Chrome is works well.