Bookmarked Forum Threads

JEllington

Question

I have bookmarked many useful threads from this forum.  Except now since the new format to this forum has been implemented, do not work. The link goes to the “Caspio Community Forums”  main page instead of the linked thread.
for example..

http://forums.caspio.com/index.php/topic/5438-how-do-you-make-a-dropdown-from-a-search-page-filter-a-results-page-without-pressing-search-button/?hl=required#entry17107

Can anyone tell me it these threads still exist or have they been deleted by Caspio when they updated the forums format.
I am in hopes that they still exist and I just have to use differant syntax to access the linked threads.

Thanks
Jim

4 answers to this question

Is Caspio running a "Changeup the Forum Layout" contest? Seems to be a different layout every few weeks.
Just for the record, the layout currently deployed (mid august) leaves a lot to be desired. Links do not display until hovered over, leaving blank spaces/lines all over posts. Formatting characters are displayed in posts from older versions. Voting for threads? (whats that about..dont know as it does nothing) A lot of relevant information on threads is not displayed (how many views, etc). and difficult to maneuver. 
The previous layout from the end of July was far superior.
In my humble opinion.