Caspio & WordPress (Any performance issues)

Harry

Question

First of all, this is a great database solution which I have been looking for. I am thinking of subscribing for a paid plan for several projects which I am thinking of using caspio. Tried a few things and it works great so far but I notice one thing.

When I enabled caspio plugin on wordpress (all my websites are built with wordpress and to use caspio, it must work well with wordpress), I realized the page loading time takes way too long and it is almost becoming nonresponsive. Disabling the plugin bring my site back. My question is, is caspio plugin for wordpress work well with wordpress ? If there is any performance issue, when caspio team is planning to solve the issue ? Thanks

Btw, I came across similar thread about performance issue with wordpress sites but I guess since the thread is quite old, I am opening a new one here. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Hi Harry,

I've never faced performance issues on WordPress. The plugin works well.

Try opening a direct URL (URL type of deployment) of the datapage to check if the issue with performance exists on a direct URL as well.

I suppose this is a Report datapage. Do you have SQL queries in calculated fields, custom java script code in header/footer?