Read excel cell (numeric age value 18-80) by inputing Date of Birth

ruifarinha

Question

Hi there,

I had this simulator created https://c3esh258.caspio.com/dp.asp?AppKey=d5ad4000296a67c788fa46879a87 and the field "Idade 1º titular" reads an Excel cell that have number values of age from 18 to 80.

How can I make "Data de Nascimento 1º titular" do the same thing - reading the age value from that Excel cell - but instead of inputing the age itself, doing so by inputing the date of birth?

I would really appreciate any help.

Regards,
Rui Farinha

4 answers to this question

On 24/08/2016 at 10:31 PM, MayMusic said:

In dropdown you have two options: Display and Value

For display you can have age and for value add the date so it will get to the table

Ok, now I have a column with year, is there a way to make three dropdown boxes on the same DataPage Element?

Other question, I have a year column named YEAR in my imported excel data - e.g 1998 - and I want to input a date in my YEAR field like 27-12-1998, how can I make it recognize only the last part "1998" and seach through my year column? I'm getting errors like "27-12-1998 is not a valid number" and even if I change the DataType to Text it won't recognize either.

Thanks.