Export App Data Pages

JEllington

Question

I am able to export my apps manually one at a time (extremely time-consuming) through “Tools/Export”. Is there a way to batch export all Apps?
I have setup “Scheduled Export Tasks” through DataHub on my account. I am able to export Tables and Views but do not see an option to export the App’s datas pages. Am I missing something or does the DataHub task scheduler only support tables and views for export.
Thanks in advance for all sugestions

3 answers to this question

On 10/20/2016 at 0:31 AM, JEllington said:

I am able to export my apps manually one at a time (extremely time-consuming) through “Tools/Export”. Is there a way to batch export all Apps?
I have setup “Scheduled Export Tasks” through DataHub on my account. I am able to export Tables and Views but do not see an option to export the App’s datas pages. Am I missing something or does the DataHub task scheduler only support tables and views for export.
Thanks in advance for all sugestions

Hi,

yes, you are right, datapages can't be exported via data hub. However you may export all the datapages with dependencies (associated tables, style, localization etc. ) at ones. Go to Tools->export->Custom->include all the datapages and then use bulk operation to include all the dependencies. 

On 10/27/2016 at 0:28 AM, JEllington said:

The custom batch report works good. Is there a way to to save your session selections, so you dont have to go through the selection process every time?
Thank You Mathilda

You are welcome :) As far as I know, there is no way to save selection, you need to select it every time.