Filter A Search Report

NeedHelp

Question

I have a Search Report where I use a drop down menu to select the field "Event Name" and the report shows all of the records for that Event. Works fine.

In preparation for the change of year, I need a way to filter out any records with the "Event Date" before (less than) 2017.

How do I do both?

Thanks.

1 answer to this question

Do you want to still keep those records in your table though?

If you want to have those rows in table but not pull it up, there are two ways:

1- Create a view and filter the data to only show records that the Event Date field is greater than 01/01/2017 this way you can still use Event Date field in search page

2- Add Event Date field to your search page and for form element select Hidden, for comparison type select greater than or equal and value would be 01/01/2017

If you want to remove the data for last year from table, create a view to show all data that are less than 01/01/2017 and open the view and check to remove data. It will remove all data that are not from first day of 2017 from your actual table. I would recorded to export your table before hand to have a copy of it if you plan to remove data.