Help With User Registration Process-Login Page

mwex9220

Question

Disclaimer: I am new to Caspio.   I have followed the video tutorial of how to set up a user registration process but I am having trouble getting the login page embedded on my site. I use DudaOne website builder. When I paste the code in the html editor, there is a Caspio message with links back to Caspio and a link to a cloud database. The cloud database link takes you to a blank page with this error: Cannot redirect to the specified destination page. This DataPage is designed to be embedded on a web page. (Caspio Bridge error) (60025)  

Help please?  The troubleshooting topic does not cover this specific issue.

3 answers to this question

You need to make sure "DudaOne" can run java script and javascript is enabled. I recommend you to contact them, give the deploy code to them and tell them you want to embed it. 

If you use Caspio direct link and you get "This DataPage is designed to be embedded on a web page. (Caspio Bridge error) (60025) " there should be a relative link some where in that page. Refer to

http://howto.caspio.com/troubleshooting/errors-and-messages/error-60025/

I used to use a website builder. As my knowledge grows, I've realized that developing or managing your website gives you endless possibilities. I'd like to recommend learning a bit of HTML, CSS and Java since you can do almost everything you want. Besides, you would find more information regarding these universal languages rather than a website builder. It's my opinion and advice since it has worked for me.

On 5/3/2016 at 4:15 PM, MayMusic said:

You need to make sure "DudaOne" can run java script and javascript is enabled. I recommend you to contact them, give the deploy code to them and tell them you want to embed it. 

If you use Caspio direct link and you get "This DataPage is designed to be embedded on a web page. (Caspio Bridge error) (60025) " there should be a relative link some where in that page. Refer to

http://howto.caspio.com/troubleshooting/errors-and-messages/error-60025/

Hello just to update this post, here's the exact link for checking and troubleshooting Caspio error 60025: https://howto.caspio.com/troubleshooting/errors-and-messages/#:~:text=be accessed externally.-,60025,-Cannot redirect to