Two new-user questions

RobertJay

Question

As a brand new user, can I please get feedback on two things. First, search and authentication forms each each count as a data page under a paid plan, but Google maps do not - is that correct? And second, I  know that unlimited pre-published/pre-embedded data pages are allowed - but if a page is published for testing purposes, can it be unpublished and not be counted against the plan limit? Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Hi Robert Jay,

The Google map is a part of a Report DataPage, so if you use map on your Report it considers as 1 datapage.  

According to your plan there is a number of datapage which you can deploy.  Only datapages will be counted. It doesn't matter if you use authentication, map, etc in that datapage.

Also if you deployed the datapage for testing purposes, you may disable the datapage in your account and then deploy another datapage.

Please feel free to ask if something is unclear. 

Sorry, just to confirm- If I add a data-page as a tabular report which DOES allow users to search, or a data-page as a combo tabular and chart which DOES allow users to search, will in both cases my account be charged for a single data page  or two for the first scenario and three for the second?