Sticky header scrolling

Farnsbarnes

Question

The 'Sticky headers' option in reports seems to work by 'floating' the header bar.  I'm working in an iframe, so I've got a space between the top of the frame and the start of the headers row, and in this space is the 'download data' and 'search' option boxes.    But when I scroll down, my lines of data end up scrolling above the header bar, filling the space where I want the the 'download data' and 'search' option boxes to remain permanently displayed.

Does anyone know a way of stopping the data lines from rising above the header bar when scrolling?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

Hi MayMusic.  Actually, it's the opposite (unless we're agreeing from opposite directions)!  The download and dropdown search move up and out of view when I scroll down.  Ideally I'd like them to remain in view when I scroll.  Another idea to make it all look a bit tidier would be to have some kind of white banner to block out the lines above the header.  Don't know if this is possible though.

Thanks