Filter a "View" by date greater than today

jsgarlata

Question

Hello All,

I am trying to create a view that will show all records with a date equal or greater than today.  I Select the fields I wish to have in the view, then went to criteria and selected the appropriate date field, greater than or equal to ,  selected date from dropdown, but the last field in criteria only allows me to enter an exact date.  I would like the date to be "today" so each time I use the view, it will automatically remove anything before today.

I have tried all that i can think of. 

I appreciate anyone's help, thank you in advance

2 answers to this question

On 12/1/2016 at 5:30 AM, jsgarlata said:

Hello All,

I am trying to create a view that will show all records with a date equal or greater than today.  I Select the fields I wish to have in the view, then went to criteria and selected the appropriate date field, greater than or equal to ,  selected date from dropdown, but the last field in criteria only allows me to enter an exact date.  I would like the date to be "today" so each time I use the view, it will automatically remove anything before today.

I have tried all that i can think of. 

I appreciate anyone's help, thank you in advance

Hi, you may filter this on the datapage. You need to add a criteria to the date field. The first criteria will be "Today", the second one - "After now". This will let you to filter data for today and grater than today. You may do that on the search page or on the predefined criteria. Criteria will be hidden, so user will not see that.

This article might be helpful