Signature pad with multiple embedded datapages

I am having a problem with the Signature Pad working correctly on an html page that has more than one datapage embedded in it.
As per http://forums.caspio.com/index.php?/topic/4693-js-adding-a-digital-signature-to-a-submission-form
The sig pad works as desired only in the first datapage embedded on an HTML page. Any additional datapages embedded into the html page throw console errors accessing the sig canvas.

The problem is.. I have an HTML page that displays an invoice. The first embedded datapage displays customer information, a second embedded datpage displays inventory items used and a third datapage containing the sigpad script, requires a customer signature and collects closing details then submits the invoice. The third datapage throws console errors running the sig pad script.
If I move the third datpage (the page that contains the signature script) to the top of the html page above the 1st and 2nd datapages the sigpag works correctly. Proving the script works only if it is contained within the first embedded datapage.
To work around this I created an HTML popup window that handles the signature. except now I find that I must have the signature script within the third datpage.

Any help on getting the sigpad working on an additional embedded datapage is greatly appreciated.

You need to give your page a new ID by adding div to header and closing it in Footer:

Header:

<div id="mypage">

Footer:

</div>

and then in the line where you have

$('#caspioform').signaturePad({drawOnly : true});

Replace caspioform with "mypage"

$('#mypage').signaturePad({drawOnly : true});

• 4 years later...