Kennylj24

Login Times

Question

3 answers to this question

On 1/30/2017 at 8:42 PM, Kennylj24 said:

Is there a way to create a report to see what times a user logs in?

There is a feature called user logs, which allows to see this info. You may check here if your plan has this feature. Another option, you may create a separate table for history of logs and then create a submission form and receive user's ID and other datapa from authentication fields, then add auto-submit script. After that, you may specify in authentication to redirect user to that datapage and then after form is submitted, redirect user to the user's dashboard.

It may sound a little bit complex, however it's easy to do.

Please feel free to ask if something is not clear enough. 

TWIRED likes this

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:22 AM, Mathilda said:

There is a feature called user logs, which allows to see this info. You may check here if your plan has this feature. Another option, you may create a separate table for history of logs and then create a submission form and receive user's ID and other datapa from authentication fields, then add auto-submit script. After that, you may specify in authentication to redirect user to that datapage and then after form is submitted, redirect user to the user's dashboard.

It may sound a little bit complex, however it's easy to do.

Please feel free to ask if something is not clear enough. 

ok you scared me a little but I am gonna try and work with option 2. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks Mathilda,

"..  a separate table for history of logs and then create a submission form and receive user's ID and other datapa from authentication fields, then add auto-submit script. After that, you may specify in authentication to redirect user to that datapage and then after form is submitted, redirect user to the user's dashboard. "

it worked :)

subraasingapore likes this