Label spacing on details page

SMEAM3DP

Question

On our details page, we have set up data to be displayed to the right of the label. When going through the details page by page, the amount of space between the label and data can change significantly from page to page. How do we set the format/style so that the spacing from label to data is the always the same?

3 answers to this question

On 2/23/2017 at 7:20 AM, SMEAM3DP said:

On our details page, we have set up data to be displayed to the right of the label. When going through the details page by page, the amount of space between the label and data can change significantly from page to page. How do we set the format/style so that the spacing from label to data is the always the same?

It's hard to say what exactly causes changing space without checking the datapage. You may send me the URL and I will check. 

The only idea I have at the moment is try changing values for padding attribute for the following classes: .cbFormLabelCell  and .cbFormDataCell

On 3/4/2017 at 1:47 PM, SMEAM3DP said:

We'll double check the padding attributes. Here is the URL: https://c2axa339.caspio.com/dp.asp?AppKey=a6e840009cbaa8c1f8814701b2a7

Appreciate any help!

I see that field, which  contains a lot of text in the bottom of the datapage causes this issue.

Try specifying width attribute for the following class:

.cbFormLabelCell

Try setting  width:60px: to see if it works for you. I would recommend making a copy of the style and apply changes to the copied style, so it will not affect other datapages.

Hope that helps.