Creating multiselect dropdowns

telepet

Question

I just watched the video How to Create Multiselect Dropdowns in Caspio.  The video introduces several new data types:

• List - String
  • List - Number
  • List - Data

I've created a new table to try these new types out but do not see any of them as data type options.  Should I be seeing these new data types now, or is this scheduled to be included in an upcoming release perhaps? 

2 answers to this question

On 3/10/2017 at 5:17 PM, telepet said:

I just watched the video How to Create Multiselect Dropdowns in Caspio.  The video introduces several new data types:

• List - String
  • List - Number
  • List - Data

I've created a new table to try these new types out but do not see any of them as data type options.  Should I be seeing these new data types now, or is this scheduled to be included in an upcoming release perhaps? 

This will be included in the upcoming release. You will see a new datatype when your site is updated. You may use this page to check maintenance date for your data center

2 hours ago, Mathilda said:

This will be included in the upcoming release. You will see a new datatype when your site is updated. You may use this page to check maintenance date for your data center

Thanks @Mathilda.  I knew about the Caspio System Health page but didn't know about Caspio's Support Twitter feed.  Nice to know.  I vaguely recall seeing upcoming updates highlighted in Caspio Bridge. If not, that would definitely be a helpful thing to have, especially I don't foresee myself checking the Twitter feed too often.