Deployment after page load

MikesBarto2002

Question

I have a website where I continuously load articles into the browser as the user scrolls down the page. If the user places a Caspio embed in the first article, this will get loaded in on page load, and works great. But any articles that are dynamically created using JavaScript that try to embed Caspio within it don't populate. I am guessing this is because the script for Caspio has already run, and would need to be run again to populate the new instance.

I followed the instructions to embed into articles. Is there anything in the API that can be called to refresh all Caspio instances on the page, or is this not possible?

1 answer to this question

On 3/22/2017 at 3:54 PM, MikesBarto2002 said:

I have a website where I continuously load articles into the browser as the user scrolls down the page. If the user places a Caspio embed in the first article, this will get loaded in on page load, and works great. But any articles that are dynamically created using JavaScript that try to embed Caspio within it don't populate. I am guessing this is because the script for Caspio has already run, and would need to be run again to populate the new instance.

I followed the instructions to embed into articles. Is there anything in the API that can be called to refresh all Caspio instances on the page, or is this not possible?

I would hardcode deploy code in js file and load datapage in a specific node on a condition (when page is scrolled to a specific place)