Automatic email reply email with attachements

TP007

Question

Hi There, 

I'm just wondering if you can help. I want to create a form that allows user to enter username and password. If it matched the username and password in a table, then return an automatic email with attachments otherwise prompt up a message to say incorrect username and password, please contact.... 

https://c1eib201.caspio.com/ui/apps/Auto Email/tables

I have already created a table, but could not work out how. 

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers Troy

1 answer to this question

17 hours ago, TP007 said:

Hi There, 

I'm just wondering if you can help. I want to create a form that allows user to enter username and password. If it matched the username and password in a table, then return an automatic email with attachments otherwise prompt up a message to say incorrect username and password, please contact.... 

https://c1eib201.caspio.com/ui/apps/Auto Email/tables

I have already created a table, but could not work out how. 

Thanks in advance. 

Cheers Troy

Hi Troy,

welcome to forum :) You may use authentication to check is a user is in your table. If yes, user will get access to the datapage, if no he will get an error message. You may also edit error message in localization and create your custom message.

Will that attachment always be the same for all the users? If yes you may use submission form with autosubmit script. If you need to take data from the table, you may use details page with autosubmit script.

Hope that helps :)