Adding a paywall between search and results datapages

kenelm2017

Question

Hi,

I'm new to Caspio. I have created my first app, with the tables and datapages that produce a simple website with a search page and a seperate results page.

I'm now trying to add a payments page (ideally a PayPal system) between the search page and the results page.

I have the PayPal system already, However, I want to click submit on the search page, be directed to the payments page and when payment is submitted the user is them directed to the results page.

I have the datapage to display results in a different page than the search page and I can set the PayPal system to direct to a new page once payment is made.

My question: is there a way to set this up in caspio?

My main issue is making sure that the redirect from the PayPal system shows only the results initially requested in the search page.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Caspio has a connection with PayPal via Zapier.

PayPal will add a new records to your selected Caspio database after a successful completion of a purchase. Therefore, you can have new customers land into a Caspio table that is the authorized table for access to the search. However, I do not know if there is a way to insert the initial paywall between search and results pages, but rather the paywall would be before the search page (after paying PayPal).