Login to follow this  
Followers 0
DaeBo

Make Photos Display as Circle instead of Square

4 posts in this topic

I am using a search and report DataPage to display a user's profile photo until landing on my Dashboard page. I would like the photo to appear as a circle (just like our profile photo for this forum in the upper-right corner). Any idea on how to do that? I also want the "Welcome, Myles" to be centered vertically to the image.

Screenshot (143).png

10 hours ago, DaeBo said:

I am using a search and report DataPage to display a user's profile photo until landing on my Dashboard page. I would like the photo to appear as a circle (just like our profile photo for this forum in the upper-right corner). Any idea on how to do that? I also want the "Welcome, Myles" to be centered vertically to the image.

Screenshot (143).png

As far as I can see, forum's profile photo has the following attribute, which you may try using: border-radius: 45px;

You need to define that for the img element.

Regarding placing text in the middle, the following attribute should do the trick:

vertical-align: middle;

Where do I enter that information? I figured it would be in the CSS for the style, but there doesn't seem to be a class with the word photo or image that stands out. Currently, the image field is set to display, so I am not using an HTML field to load the image. I am using the HTML field for the welcome message.