Passing Authenticated Session to existing PHP system

shiredan

Question

Hello,

I am building a Login/Registration/Password-reset database and authentication system with Caspio and am trying to integrate it into an existing PHP based web page. My web page is highly customized ecommerce site that has specialiazed B2B purchase order type system without any login. I want to expand into offering online credit card payments and paypal but I require a customer account system to authenticate and save customer data and provide my FoxyCart with shipping and bulk pricing for individual customers. 

1. Is this possible with Caspio? After building a login system I can't see where or how I can pass Authentitcation data through to my order system. 

2. How can I update my current php database with newly (caspio) registered users? 

3. Is there a webhook or API to assist in this?

3 answers to this question

Hello! Caspio releases another new enhancement to the WebHooks feature, refer below: 

Caspio Webhooks allows your applications to communicate with third-party systems in real-time when data changes occur.

Starting this release, you can configure webhooks to trigger based on how the data is updated, be it through DataPages, Datasheet, or REST API. Webhook payloads are enhanced by adding the ability to insert data source parameters or webhook-related parameters and to load a default payload.

Source: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-45-0/#:~:text=Enhancements to Caspio Webhooks

Hello! Caspio releases another new enhancement to the WebHooks feature, refer below: 

Latest enhancements available to non-HIPAA/Compliance accounts, webhooks can now be:

• Sent based on table events initiated by triggered actions and tasks.
  • Configured for tables that have triggered actions enabled for the same event as the webhook.

Source: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-46-0/#:~:text=Enhancements to Caspio Webhooks