Deploy forms to Office 365 / Sharepoint

ChristineM

Question

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, ChristineM said:

Can anyone direct me to a blog or article on deploying my Caspio forms to my office 365 online / sharepoint site?  Anything I try to embed on the page gives me some sort of error message,  Have tried multiple methods to no avail.  I have enabled caspio.com in my security settings.  

Try using .net deployment method. You may also add your subdomain to the list of trusted sites.

I will give you the path of solution and the code

Solution: 

follow the embed method of Youtube e.x :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6M3rFbSySkY" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if you don't know how to get the embed share from YouTube follow this link from Microsoft Add content to your page using the Embed web part

then insure that site is not restricted by following this instruction Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on SharePoint pages

Add ( c2ezh625.caspio.com) to  "Allow iframes from this domain:"

Code : 

alter the code of youTube to add your webpage  direct link

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="your Caspio direct link" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is worked for me thank to god.

Ali