casyana's post in Using Sql Select In A Datapage was marked as the answer
I hope, I have a workaround for you. I believe, your DataPage is based on the table JRRESULTSTABLENEW, so field MemberID is from the same table. The workaround is to create a view, based on this table, you can include all fields from the table into the view, you even can name them the same, except of the MemberID, you should rename this field (for instance, name it as Member_ID). After that, change the data source of your DataPage to the just created view, and update your formula to the following:
from JRRESULTSTABLENEW a
join Lookup_Places_2 b on b.CCO_Place_ID = a.CCO_PlaceID
where a.MemberID = [@field:Member_ID]
Hope it helps!
casyana's post in Search Across Fields was marked as the answer
You may use the following steps to do this:
1. Include two fields, that have people associated with the event in the Search Page (use OR logical operator between the search fields). Use text field form elements for both of them, later you need to hide them with help of HTML blocks.
2. Add virtual field to the Search page. This field will be used for person name, that we want to search for.
var name = document.getElementById('cbParamVirtual1').value;
document.getElementById('Value1_1').value = name;
document.getElementById('Value2_1').value = name;
document.getElementById('caspioform').onsubmit = update_name;
4. Open this DataPage in Firefox and check with help of firebug, that fields from the step 1 have correct ids: Value1_1 and Value1_2:
If ids are different, update script accordingly.
5. Test that search performs correctly - you need to enter people name only into virtual field.
6. Edit DataPage and hide fields from the step 1 with help of hidden table: http://howto.caspio.com/customization/h ... pages.html
Hope this helps.