You could use the FileStor image in Caspio by the following steps:
1. Go to your All Assets -> Files. Create a folder for your image and enable the FileStor on it.
2. After enabling it, it should be look like this:
3. After enabling the FileStor to your folder, create a table that will contain the image you want.
4. Now that you have a table, create a Tabular Report DataPage that will view the picture you want.
5. On Configure Results Page Fields, select your field for your Image and display it as a File and check the Hyperlink for the download
6. For Preview, hover the link or open the link in the new tab to get the link of your image: