Jump to content


Caspio Guru
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


kpcollier last won the day on May 19

kpcollier had the most liked content!


About kpcollier

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

272 profile views
  1. Try here. https://www.caspio.com/apps/ Request for the demo. Once they receive and approve the request, you will get an email stating the LMS demo app is on your Caspio Bridge.
  2. Hey @Elderberg, Could you provide us an exported copy of the DataPage and Dependencies, or show us what you are trying to accomplish with Screenshots? Using page number on the wizard is not helpful, for it can change. A couple things to note - If you are using a View as your datasource for the tabular report, you need to make sure that the fields you want in the calculated field are pulled from the view. In other words, if you didn't select those fields when you first created the view, they won't be reachable with the calculated view. If you are trying to create rules on elements/fields and it is not working - elements may not be display only. They have to be editable. If you are having trouble finding a field for a rule even after you've previously used it in a rule before, you need to separate the fields by Sections and hide the section - not the field. This way, you can use a field for multiple rules. Another option you could try for summarizing the number of people in an apartment is to include a Formula Field in your table. Use the calculations you have made for the calculated field and use them here.
  3. Ahh, that makes sense. Really sucks that we can't use it here! Janky workarounds, here I come.
  4. If I am seeing it right, you have the search and results pages on the same page. Have you tried adding the extra elements in the header of the Results Page section?
  5. It's actually a pretty difficult task. Right now, caspio only allows you to put elements inside the container or outside in the header or footer. Getting stuff outside the container is tough. You can try with margins and positioning and such, but it would be different for each viewport. I've already created a Forum Post about this issue if you would like to follow along to see if an answer shows up.
  6. The datapage is not live yet, and I need to purchase more datapages before I can get it up. Could I give you an exported copy?
  7. Thanks @WatashiwaJin for the detailed response! However, with the double border I have across all of my apps, it is a lot less appealing to have the additional buttons inside the 'search box'. I haven't figured out how to get a HTML block outside of the same container besides using Header/Footer for the placement of the buttons. Maybe, I'll just have to give in to stacking them on top of each other in the footer.
  8. Hey there. I've got several buttons in the footer of my Search page, so clients can more easily navigate. Currently, I have them aligned on the bottom. I am trying to get them to align to the right of the search box. Could anyone help me out with that? <div class="searchcontainer"> <a class='cbTAssign' href='https://c3eku680.caspio.com/dp/e75050006d465676820a48dea6ad'>Tech W/O List</a> <a class='cbTAssign' href='https://c3eku680.caspio.com/dp/e7505000cffb52a67f684cb9a466'>Assign Tech</a> <a class='cbAddClient' href='https://c3eku680.caspio.com/dp/e7505000e85f439dbd814fa4af51'>Closed Work Orders</a> </div>
  9. Following the topic on Stack Overflow, I used the Dual Screen method that got a lot of love. For some reason, it refreshes the parent page when you click the popup button. Any idea why? function PopupCenter(url, title, w, h) { // Fixes dual-screen position Most browsers Firefox var dualScreenLeft = window.screenLeft != undefined ? window.screenLeft : window.screenX; var dualScreenTop = window.screenTop != undefined ? window.screenTop : window.screenY; var width = window.innerWidth ? window.innerWidth : document.documentElement.clientWidth ? document.documentElement.clientWidth : screen.width; var height = window.innerHeight ? window.innerHeight : document.documentElement.clientHeight ? document.documentElement.clientHeight : screen.height; var systemZoom = width / window.screen.availWidth; var left = (width - w) / 2 / systemZoom + dualScreenLeft var top = (height - h) / 2 / systemZoom + dualScreenTop var newWindow = window.open(url, title, 'scrollbars=yes, width=' + w / systemZoom + ', height=' + h / systemZoom + ', top=' + top + ', left=' + left); // Puts focus on the newWindow if (window.focus) newWindow.focus(); }
  10. I will definitely try this when I get back in the lab. Thanks.
  11. Thanks @DefinitelyNot31337. Using Criteria worked perfectly.
  12. @jnordstrand, have you tried enabling 'Automatically focus cursor on first field'?
  13. Just a little tweak to the code Barbie provided. <style> input[name*="InlineEdit"]{ color: black; } </style> Of course, change 'black' to the desired color.
  14. I have a field in my table called 'Tech_Status'. I am trying to use this field in my Search and Report DataPage. What I am trying to do is include the field as a checkbox in the search form - when it is unchecked and left alone, the search does NOT include any records where 'Tech_Status' = 'Completed'. However, if the checkbox is checked for the search, it does include these records. My efforts to complete this have left me with something totally opposite - If I leave it unchecked, 'Completed' records are included in results. If I check the box, these results are not included. I cannot seem to switch it the other way around. My workflow is in screenshots below.
  • Create New...