Thanks for your reply. I am deploying the Datapage on a self hosted WordPress website. I've tried it both using the Embed and WordPress (with plug-in) deploy methods.
I tested the direct link in Firefox, I did see the authentication fields. I then tried the page on Microsoft Edge and that worked. On a whim, I decided to try it again on Firefox and now the fields display! I really don't know how to explain it, but it probably has something to do with cache and/or cookies, which I did clear when previously testing.
I guess as long as it continues working it will be one of the great unsolved mysteries.
Thanks for you assistance!!
Thanks for your reply. Your comments regarding the Authentication configuration made me realize what the problem was. The authentication Caspio method automatically chose the UserID and password for authentication. However, the UserID was the autogenerated unique record number, not the Username, which I was inputting. I changed the method to use the Username and all worked fine!
Thanks again for answering.