Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'error'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Caspio Bridge
    • General Questions
    • Caspio JavaScript Solutions
    • Tables, Views and Relationships
    • Import/Export and DataHub
    • DataPages
    • Deployment
    • Security, Authentications, Roles, SAML
    • Styles and Localizations
    • Parameters
    • API and Integration
    • Calculations and aggregations
    • User JavaScript and CSS Discussions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. I am creating an on insert trigger for my table but upon testing, I got this error. Modified the trigger to a simple insert like this: However, the error still persists. Does anyone encounter the same issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Hello Community, I´m new to Caspio and my try, to use a calculated field in a table ends with an error (see Screenhot here: http://prntscr.com/cxgbw8) in the formula: Invalid formular: Incorrect syntax near PERSISTED I´ve used this formular DateDiff(year, [@field:P_DOB], GetUTCDate() as it is shown in the help section (http://howto.caspio.com/faq/reports-datapages/calculated-fields-and-datediff-function/). Any ideas about my wrong usage? Thanks for your comments!
  3. Hi, I have a trigger that has been functioning for well close to two months without issue. Suddenly, the trigger is failing to validate or push/delete information to the specified table. Upon review I'm now receiving this error message 2031 "Datasource field is invalid because it's name is absent" is a where clause. This is strange since no changes have been made to the trigger or the tables. The datasource fields are present which is why they are able to be selected. I tried to research the error but it seems to be general in nature. Also, the same datasource fields are being used
  4. Hi there, I have a formula that is working fine in most instances, but it falls down every once in a while. I think I've got it figured out and then it falls down again! This is my code IsNull((SELECT sum(IsNull([@field:Optimiser_RatingX],0)+IsNull([@field:QA_Tester_RatingX],0)) FROM Card_comments_and_updates WHERE User_ID=[@field:Analyst_IDX])/((SELECT COUNT(IsNull([@field:Optimiser_RatingX],0)) FROM Card_comments_and_updates WHERE IsNull([@field:Optimiser_RatingX],0) >0 AND User_ID=[@field:Analyst_IDX])+(SELECT COUNT(IsNull([@field:QA_Tester_RatingX],0)) FROM Card_comments
×
×
  • Create New...