Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lookup table'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Caspio Bridge
    • General Questions
    • Caspio JavaScript Solutions
    • Tables, Views and Relationships
    • Import/Export and DataHub
    • DataPages
    • Deployment
    • Security, Authentications, Roles, SAML
    • Styles and Localizations
    • Parameters
    • API and Integration
    • Calculations and aggregations
    • User JavaScript and CSS Discussions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. my one authentication is built from a view based on a user_ table. when i build a report from that view, all fields present their expected values, that is, they show the values that are in the user_ table. however, when i build an HTML page and select authentication fields for embed (using the 'insert parameter' feature), not all fields present their expected values. for instance: [@authfield: user__first_name] prints out the user's first name on the HTML page and [@authfield: user__last_name] prints out the user's last name on the HTML page and even [@authfield: user__disp
  2. i have changed / added / renamed fields in some tables. i have checked the views which use those tables, and have ensured that the changes are reflected in the view (e.g. ensured that 'include all fields' is checked). however, whenever i use a VIEW for a datapage, the 'datasource' fields that are available for record-level security or for lookup tables in dropdown elements show only the old fields and the old field names. the only way to see the correct fields is to use the table as the datasource, but of course that shouldn't be the case. all this is to say, it seems that dropdown
  3. I have a tabular report containing afield that has a lookup table associated with it (1 to many relationship). How do I do a search in the table for rows that have a value that is contained in a lookup table. E.g.I have lookup table of Department ID & Department name. In my tabular report of employees with Employee ID, Employee Name, Department ID (each employee belongs to a particular department) I want to search for Employees belonging to a department, using the department name rather than Department ID. And I want the search to be able to use "Contains" e.g. bring up all Employees w
  4. I have a lookup table that lists several (around 20) items to check off in a to-do list where the table is named “todo†with fields setup as todo_Num (integer), todo_Item(integer) todo_Desc(text) and todo_Cat(text). I also have a “todo_complete†table with the fields of Comp_Num (integer), todo_num(integer), Fin(checkbox) and Explain(text). I have been able to setup a submission form with virtual1 field displaying the todo Descriptions in a dropdown with 2virt fields cascading the todo_Num and todo_Item, from todo_desc then linking to the todo_complete table. Unfortunately the dropdown
×
×
  • Create New...