Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'record level security'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Caspio Bridge
    • General Questions
    • Caspio JavaScript Solutions
    • Tables, Views and Relationships
    • Import/Export and DataHub
    • DataPages
    • Deployment
    • Security, Authentications, Roles, SAML
    • Styles and Localizations
    • Parameters
    • API and Integration
    • Calculations and aggregations
    • User JavaScript and CSS Discussions

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. i have changed / added / renamed fields in some tables. i have checked the views which use those tables, and have ensured that the changes are reflected in the view (e.g. ensured that 'include all fields' is checked). however, whenever i use a VIEW for a datapage, the 'datasource' fields that are available for record-level security or for lookup tables in dropdown elements show only the old fields and the old field names. the only way to see the correct fields is to use the table as the datasource, but of course that shouldn't be the case. all this is to say, it seems that dropdowns in datapages for lookup tables and record -level security are using cached versions of the original view/table. a screenshot is tough to pull off, but perhaps this example will help: current table fields: field ABC (originally named field AB) field XYZ (not originally in table or view) current view fields (match table, as expected): field ABC field XYZ fields available for dropdowns and record-level security in datapages (does not match table; unexpected behavior): field AB (not field ABC, and not field XYZ)
×
×
  • Create New...