Using RLS with CASE SELECT Statements

Ras2019

Question

Hi,

I have a Details Datapage where i would like to use a SELECT statements to pull data another table into a Virtual Calculated Field. It goes well so far as pulling the count across  all Company_ID's, but when I add RLS to the statement values turn 0 even though the formula is verified.

- Both,  Booking_Status & Assign_To are in the table Bookings

-  Assign_To is a text field (255) that match the [@authfield:Company_Users_tbl_Company_ID]

I have tried various combinations and expression like:

SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT Booking_Status) AS Pending FROM Bookings WHERE Assign_To = '[@authfield:Company_Users_tbl_Company_ID]'

SELECT COUNT(Booking_Status) from Bookings WHERE Booking_Status='Pending' AND Assign_To = '[@authfield:Company_Users_tbl_Company_ID]'

Though, the formulas are both verified but not working as they return 0, i think perhaps that the table field Assign_To needs to have a FROM Bookings reference, this i have tried as well without luck.

I would appreciate very much if anyone have suggestions to a correct statements.

Sincerely

Ras

3 answers to this question