Caspio datapage integration with Wix and Wordpress

Lamin

Question

Hi,

I'm Newbie,

I was trying to integrate datapages in wix but i was not able to get Login redirect and forms are unable to open on wix pages. After reading some comments I open a new website with wordpress and the same thing is happening, datapages display as links on the webpage. Is this because of my current wordpress plan and special plugins are required for the integration or there is more to this than just deployment of datapages?

Could someone help!

9 answers to this question

Hi @Lamin, it is not recommended in wix as the website automatically treats custom codes (such as Caspio's deployment codes) as a foreign one, meaning as a security measure: They are automatically setting it as iFrame codes, making a lot of functions limited such as passing of parameters and more. 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:03 AM, Lamin said:

Hi,

I'm Newbie,

I was trying to integrate datapages in wix but i was not able to get Login redirect and forms are unable to open on wix pages. After reading some comments I open a new website with wordpress and the same thing is happening, datapages display as links on the webpage. Is this because of my current wordpress plan and special plugins are required for the integration or there is more to this than just deployment of datapages?

Could someone help!

On 6/24/2020 at 9:42 AM, RickManolo said:

I have used Webflow with great success.

Hey @RickManolo, that's good to know! I would like to know more about it. Any suggestions? 

-And does it also have a free account available for test users?

-How do I deploy a DataPage?

-Does it have issues with parameters via query string?

I hope you ca answer so I can try webflow. Thanks!

On 7/25/2020 at 10:08 AM, SinJunYoung said:

Hey @RickManolo, that's good to know! I would like to know more about it. Any suggestions? 

-And does it also have a free account available for test users?

-How do I deploy a DataPage?

-Does it have issues with parameters via query string?

I hope you ca answer so I can try webflow. Thanks!

I found this thread while exploring potential web platforms for a Caspio project. Webflow definitely looks like a cool CMS, but I'm disappointed that the free trial account doesn't let you have access to the "embed code" feature, thus you can't test the deployment of any Caspio datapages. :-/

Hi @Meekeee

Yes I have had no issues with passing parameters either by URL or by Caspio Datapage to Datapage.

Most my parameter passing is done through Caspio but I have a few instances where I use JotForms where I pass parameters by URL back to Caspio forms.

You do need a paid account to be able to embed HTML such as Caspio datapages.

Cheers

CoffeeLover