Cross-site login

valentid

Question

Having spent weeks developing my caspio app I am now in testing mode. All going well on the desktop however on mobile I have discovered I am going to have to ask every user to enable cross site tracking in their settings to be able to use the app. This will not work as it’s a terrible user experience and the app is aimed at members of the public mainly using mobile devices.

At the moment the only thing I can think to do is to remove the authentications from my pages apart from the initial log in but this wouldn’t work as it exposes the data to be accessed by anyone plus some of my pages pull info from the authentication fields. 

I am at a loss of what to do here and feel quite sick about it - having spent all this time creating this in caspio to now realise we cannot make it work on mobiles without having users change privacy settings. Does anyone have any suggestions at all of how to get around this?

Thanks

1 answer to this question