Seeking a Caspio Programmer/developer

izzyblast2010

Question

Hi everybody,

I'm excited about the discovery of Caspio. I signed up immediately and wanted to know was there a way to find a good programmer/developer to help on a project for the next few months? I'm ready to get moving along with all that the Caspio software has in terms of helping me wth my new business. 

Look forward to hearng from you all and so happy to be a new member of this community!

Dr. Ishmael A Avery, M.D.

3 answers to this question

Welcome to Caspio! It's great that you're enjoying it!

You can ask for a project consultation here https://www.caspio.com/services/project-consultation/ .

Caspio also has their own developers you can seek help from if you want to build a project with them. They're called the Professional Services and you can reach out to your assigned Account Manager (if you already have a paid account) for Project Consultation with them

Just wanted to add that if anyone wants to hire programmers/developers to help with your Caspio Application projects, it is also a good idea to look for Caspio Certified App Developers. I recently heard they have a certification program and figured it's best if those who you will hire are certified to make sure every penny you spend is worth it. ;)

- LOEY