Create PDF & Attache it to client file

SLents

Question

Is there a way to create a form that will save as a PDF and then attach itself to the client (page, table, what ever - I am new to all this) I have to document specific things for each client that the state will want to look at during their quarterly audits. If the document is missing, well, it can't be. Any help would be appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Hi Slents: I think the need is to first create the PDF and then attach the PDF to the parent record.  I don't see an easy way to make this "attach" link without using Caspio APIs and a server side program - for example in AWS. Because we are working with Caspio APSIs all the time, this would be our approach but it is not "Low Code".  We could show you how we do it.

David Talbot  - dtalbot@workmovr.com  

Hi everyone!  Caspio has new update and enhancement about PDF Documents. You can now insert PDF documents on results pages in addition to details pages. You can now as well customize the “Download PDF” action link using the associated style and localization, or create a custom display during DataPage configuration.

It is available in R31 version: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-31-0/

Hello everyone, just want to let you know that Caspio has new enhancement about Document Generation. They introduced more data formatting options, including regional settings to influence how text, numeric, currency and date/time values appear in our generated PDF documents. You may check this link about the new release enhancements: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-33-0/