Change Font Size in iFrame?

AccessNerd

Question

Hi All,

When I display a report result set directly on a data page, the font size what I'm expecting based on my localization. However when I embed the result set's html page in an iFrame within another data page with the same localization, the Font size increases. How can I force the font to be a particular size in an iFrame since adjusting the localization doesn't seem to help in this case? See image below as an example. 

CaspioResultIframeFontSize.JPG

2 answers to this question

Hello @AccessNerd,

The font size in the iFrame changes since the browser treats it as the smallest breakpoint and increases the font size as it does for tablets/mobile phones.

As an option, the iFrame can be resized by defining a style attribute and width:100%. You may check the article: Remove iFrame Border and Change Size

Another way, is to change font size in Styles for tablet/mobile screens. Go to Styles -> Source -> All -> find .cbResultSetData class -> change font size

image.png

Hope this helps!

On 5/26/2021 at 3:51 AM, sandy159 said:

Hello @AccessNerd,

The font size in the iFrame changes since the browser treats it as the smallest breakpoint and increases the font size as it does for tablets/mobile phones.

As an option, the iFrame can be resized by defining a style attribute and width:100%. You may check the article: Remove iFrame Border and Change Size

Another way, is to change font size in Styles for tablet/mobile screens. Go to Styles -> Source -> All -> find .cbResultSetData class -> change font size

image.png

Hope this helps!

Thanks @sandy159

Thanks. For some reason I couldn't get the style attribute to work within the iframe tag, but I was able to get redefine the mobile and tablet font sizes.