How to create a submission form with a mix of line entry items and regular fields?

sstanleyy

Question

Hello,

I've been trying to figure out how to create a submission form for reporting that includes line items that can be added as well as regular fields. Example below.

I'm not sure how to go about this though. I saw the tutorial for multiple page forms but I'm not sure if that would work.

Example:

In this case, the report will be to track the number of referrals from each source. There can be hundreds of individual sources available and a majority of these sources wont have referrals every time the report is submitted. This is why I wanted to make this into a line entry type of form for this section so that we can just add rows and select the referral sources that are relevant for the specific  report.

We would also want to have another section that are just regular fields asking for certain data  "Number of customers", "number of returns" etc.

The data from both sections would then be used to create reports.

Individually, both of the sections are pretty simple to do, but I was wondering if there was a way to combine the two into one form.

1 answer to this question