how can i search for a user and check if he go to vote or not and make report

Itkts

Question

5 answers to this question

Dear @Meekeee

thanks for you help and answer, yes i was see it before but it not like my case something different

if you can see from my post i was do first 3 picutre and its ok working.

my issue with reporting i can't do it i search everywhere and trying everything but i am not professional i need this report

- report for who is voting and not as just chart for general viewing purpose (Total, voting total, notvoting total)

- report  (Private) details how not voting to contact them (ID , Name, .. etc).

thanks for your help again hope to find some professional person like you @Meekeee can help me with this 2 reports

Hi @Itkts - can you clarify if I understand it correctly, you wanted to achieve the following:

-  Report for who is voting and not as just chart for general viewing purpose (Total, voting total, not voting total)

Are you referring to a page where they can cast their own vote?

-  Report  (Private) details how not voting to contact them (ID , Name, .. etc).

Is this a page where you can see all voters who are still not voting and you wanted to see their details? 

3 minutes ago, Meekeee said:

Hi @Itkts - can you clarify if I understand it correctly, you wanted to achieve the following:

Is this a page where you can see all voters who are still not voting and you wanted to see their details? 

they will not use system to vote, the vote Supervisor will check and choose voter when voter come to prof his data and enter vote zone (like check list)

so Supervisor  will check voter data if he have real data and accepted as member and have right to vote and make check near his name voting from drop list

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes , (Is this a page where you can see all voters who are still not voting and you wanted to see their details?  )

they will not use system to vote, the vote Supervisor will check and choose voter when voter come to prof his data and enter vote zone (like check list)

so Supervisor  will check voter data if he have real data and accepted as member and have right to vote and make check near his name voting from drop list

I suggest contacting their support team to better assist you with this. They can give you a solution to this. Here is the link or you can open a ticket

Yes , (Is this a page where you can see all voters who are still not voting and you wanted to see their details?  )

For this, you can filter your Report DataPage with all the non-voters, or you can create a View. 
https://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/what-are-views/creating-a-view-to-filter-data/

Just like this one, instead of Yes, you can filter No or leave it unchecked. https://howto.caspio.com/tech-tips-and-articles/common-customizations/how-to-create-an-approval-process-for-new-submissions/
image.png