Position Login Screen On Authentication Failure

Afzal1

Question

Hi ,

I've managed to style my login screen to appear in the center of the screen, but when authentication fails it reverts to the left position. Does anybody know how to align this to center also please?

(This issue seems to only happen on desktop, please see below images... Also I'm not sure if it's a completely new form / table that's generated by Caspio for login after an authentication failed attempt as the width seems to differ before and after authentication on mobile devices).

snip 1.JPG

Snip 2.JPG

3 answers to this question

Hi thank you so much @Queso and @Meekeee, I submitted a service request to caspio developers and reached out to the community to try and save me an arm and a leg in costs... Fortunately on this occasion I think it only needed a tiny bit of code in the data page which I've put below for your info (I also changed the embed container on the website from flex to block which was also impacting the layout):

<style>
form[action*="[@cbAppKey]"]{
display:grid !important;
}
</style>

Also thanks for the 'centering details data page' post I think it's going to come in very handy as I continue to develop my user interface : )