Format DataPage

stuartmitch

Question

I have created a DataPage for use in collecting data from members. It incorporates text fields and text areas. For some reason, the text areas are appearing on the line below the corresponding label. This happens no matter which template I use.

I had created this table previously but somehow I have inadvertently deleted it (no idea how and when). The original had the text areas on the same line as the label. The fields in the new DataPage are identical to the original version.

Can anyone suggest why this has happened and how I can fix it?

I am new to this product and using the trial with a view to buying. Until this problem we had been very impressed with the product. Hope this can be resolved simply as it is important to us (as is having genuine checkbox arrangement where multiple boxes can be checked - currently they are just radio buttons in effect).

Hope someone can help.

Cheers...Scotty

6 answers to this question

Hello Scotty,

This is very simple to change. You should have Advanced Options check box checked in the firts wizard screen of the DataPage, then go all the way to the "Configure Fields" wizard screen and select the field for which you have a text area and go to the Advanced tab and you will see that you can specify the Label position to Left rather than Top.

Good Luck!

Best,

Bahar M.