HELP!! I need to build a Strongly Agree / Disagree

Hi everybody...

I need some URGENT HELP!!

I am at a National Music Teachers Convention and I need to put a survey that we are having teachers who visit our exhibit booth fill out about how our non-profit organization can best serve them. The way that our Executive / Artistic director designed the survey it is a set of 10 statements in the left column and in the right column she has the numbers 1 thru 5 (for each of the 10 statements), where 1 indicates that they Strongly DISAGREE w/ the statement and 5 indicates that they Strongly AGREE w/ the statement. The problem is that I can't figure out how to do two things....

1. Format my Data page so that it appears in a "Table" format.

2. Have the Labels 1 thru 5 appear ONLY at the TOP OF THE RIGHT COLUMN and have 5 Radio buttons (corresponding to the 1 thru 5 labels that I have at the top of the column). This way I don't have to REPEAT THE 1 2 3 4 5 labels, AD NAUSEAM!!!

I've included a screenshot of the printed form of this survey, so that HOPEFULLY SOMEBODY will be able to help me get this onto our website!

Posted Image

Thanks a million,

Kathryn Archuleta

Hello,

For the first question, I'm not sure what does "table format" mean. If you are talking about the format. Here are a few things you could do to enhance the layout/format of the form: apply the same width of all the text fields, wrap the long texts, change the alignment type, etc. All of these can be done by editing the style; you will find the options in the Settings screen, Form elements: Form/Details>>Layout. If you mean to "draw" table lines outside of and between the fields, I don't think it's a standard feature. But you might can do this by adding extra HTML programmings.

For the second question, I don't think it's doable for now because the "display" is not allowed to be blank for a radio button item.