Freeze Headers On Tabular Report

ChrisCarlson

Question

I am trying to get the freeze headers in tablular report script to work and am unable to get it working. I have followed the instructions at the link below but it is still not working. Has anyone had success in getting this script to work? It is for a tabular report in an iframe inside an Caspio HTML datapage.

http://forums.caspio.com/index.php/topic/4678-j-freeze-header-in-a-tabular-report/

8 answers to this question

Hello ccarls3,

Please make sure, that your code in the Header section is:

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/floatthead/1.2.7/jquery.floatThead.min.js"></script>
<div id='cb_lib'>

There is a Note in instructions: To use "iframe deploy code" or "direct from Caspio link", place the above script in the HTML Header section of the Configure Results Page Fields of the DataPage using the Caspio Bridge DataPage Wizard.

On my DataPage, the Headers are Freezed, when I scroll the height of the frame, not of the whole page.

I hope, it helps.

Hello -

I was able to successfully use this script to freeze the headers, but now my results page is not allowing the grouping I had before I turned it on. I was previously grouping the results by two fields, Status first and then Schedule. Now Schedule is no longer grouped and it will not let me check it. Is there a way to fix this?