Parameters Not Being Received

freshstart

Question

I have setup a Submission form with 1 virtual field to pass a search parameter to a Report results page. I enabled advanced options and parameters. On exit I am passing the parameter [@Virtual1] and opening my Results page

On my Results page I have enabled advanced options and parameters and set up the search type to filter data based on pre-defined criteria. I am allowing parameters and selected Bridge and External parameters. I then configured the filtering field to receive external parameters [@Virtual1] and to ignore criteria if empty. I set up my Results page fields with the fields I want to view based on [@Virtual1] but when I run my submission form and the Results page opens the parameter has not been passed.

As a test I set up my Submission form to return to the same form after submission. I used the footer to display [@Virtual1] and after I press the submit button the page refreshes and shows [@Virtual1] is there. Then I set up the header on my Reports page to display [@Virtual1] and changed my Submission form to open the Results page after submission. The header does not display [@Virtual1] and the report is showing all records instead of the ones related to [@Virtual1].

For some reason my Results page is not receiving my parameter [@Virtual1].

Can anyone help with this?

3 answers to this question