Pdf Or Print Button

saragraphs

Question

13 answers to this question

I agree I would think this would be a primary default feature. The only solution, unless you have a corporate account, is to have have a third party create formatted print output utilizing Caspio Web API. using either SOAP or REST methods.

Hi, we spoke about this before but I'm just seeing this. Yeah, I'm starting down the long road of figuring all of that out. I am starting literally at square one. I'm intending to use a separate VPS and Python and Flask and some python pdf library I found. Don't know if Latex will be involved or not. Should only take me a couple of years.

Hi, just to add in the previous comments above, a new PDF download option is available for the details pages of Reports, Calendars, Combined Chart and Reports, Details and Pivot Table DataPages. The PDF configuration for details pages is similar to the existing options available on results pages.

Learn more about PDF reports generation.

Hi everyone, just want to add as well, I have found a new useful feature of Caspio that you can use specially for PDF generating. You can now insert PDF documents on results pages in addition to details pages. You can now as well customize the “Download PDF” action link using the associated style and localization, or create a custom display during DataPage configuration. You may consider checking this link: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-31-0/

On 5/21/2022 at 5:06 AM, NailDyanC said:

Hi everyone, just want to add as well, I have found a new useful feature of Caspio that you can use specially for PDF generating. You can now insert PDF documents on results pages in addition to details pages. You can now as well customize the “Download PDF” action link using the associated style and localization, or create a custom display during DataPage configuration. You may consider checking this link: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-31-0/

I would like to add some other information about PDF of Caspio. Here's an updated video of Caspio Labs in creating Custom PDF Templates With Document Generation: