Reports Dashboard

roattw

Question

I might be over thinking this, as usual.  I would like to create a dashboard page where the user can click a button and run a static commonly requested report,  This page would contain 10 or so of the most commonly requested on reports.  People would just visit the page, click a report icon, be shown the results, and be done - without having to search, sort, or use other results page functions.

Is this a built in option, or is really just a graphic button hyperlinked to a webpage that contains the embedded Caspio report datapage code?  Is there a better cooler way?  ;^)

3 answers to this question

On 6/2/2017 at 9:37 AM, roattw said:

I might be over thinking this, as usual.  I would like to create a dashboard page where the user can click a button and run a static commonly requested report,  This page would contain 10 or so of the most commonly requested on reports.  People would just visit the page, click a report icon, be shown the results, and be done - without having to search, sort, or use other results page functions.

Is this a built in option, or is really just a graphic button hyperlinked to a webpage that contains the embedded Caspio report datapage code?  Is there a better cooler way?  ;^)

You may consider creating tabbed navigation interface. Please have a look at this article