Help with Zapier Integration

Scott

Question

Hi,

I am using zapier to push new records across to Twilio and send an SMS. With this I have had success.

However when updating records I only want records transferred across to zapier and twilio to send a SMS dependent upon changing a one certain field in the record. Not all records that have been updated.

Any suggestions???

Rgds

Scott

5 answers to this question

On 6/9/2017 at 8:02 AM, Scott said:

Hi,

I am using zapier to push new records across to Twilio and send an SMS. With this I have had success.

However when updating records I only want records transferred across to zapier and twilio to send a SMS dependent upon changing a one certain field in the record. Not all records that have been updated.

Any suggestions???

Rgds

Scott

Hi Scott,

Perhaps you can utilize Zapier Filter after the trigger event.

You can find more about Zapier filters via this link.

Hope this helps

Hello! Caspio releases another new enhancement to the WebHooks feature, refer below: 

• Ability to send webhooks for tables with triggered actions 
  • Ability to send webhooks based on changes in tables caused by triggered actions and application tasks
  • REST API access to the count of created messages, calls, and received errors for webhooks from the past 30 days

Source: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-41-0/#:~:text=Enhancements to-,Caspio Webhooks,-(Beta)