Automated Tasks

gbecker

Question

I have a DB that receives data from a zapier that feeds in Stripe payment data. I want to match the payment data to the customer data that is another table. If I was using sql I would select the new entry in the Stripe data table and find the match in the customer table and then read the data from table i and then modify the data in table 2. Is is possible to automate this in Caspio or do I need to develop something in zapier to do this?

3 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, gbecker said:

I have a DB that receives data from a zapier that feeds in Stripe payment data. I want to match the payment data to the customer data that is another table. If I was using sql I would select the new entry in the Stripe data table and find the match in the customer table and then read the data from table i and then modify the data in table 2. Is is possible to automate this in Caspio or do I need to develop something in zapier to do this?

Have you tried creating a view? You can join two tables and allow editing data from the 2nd table.

Hope that helps :) 

Hi @gbecker,

Caspio has now Payment Processing. You can check it here: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-bridge-15-0/ However, I think Payment integration is available only in some Caspio plans. For more information about it, go here: https://howto.caspio.com/datapages/forms/submission-forms/accepting-payments-in-your-application/