Use text and number in same field?

dangkhoa

Question

Skated hard along with fun

How'd you obtain into skateboarding?

I used to be born in 1986, and then we let the children perform math. I started skating after my newbie at school. I didn't should spend some time when using the popular preppy kids, so some homies i acquired in love with skating along with your own little ghetto clan at school.

Then everybody quit. For reasons unknown I merely couldn't put my board lower to begin with minute, I guess because 1 always had my friend to skate with. There's however been a few years when there's just me and a pair of other dudes who skated within my school, and additionally it absolutely was lunchtime games of SKATE each day. http://www.cross.tv/blog/77316

The component that was the very first setup?

A Standing blank board with blank everything, My dad began from it personally.

Ever think it could allow you to now?

Irrrve never even though it would, it absolutely was a fantasy personally. I'd college by getting a component-time job. Then I started winning some contests, missed a few final exams, and quit my job on the phone. Figured I'd give skating, no under to consider a few journeys and luxuriate in myself. Skated hard along with fun is what Experienced in.

What's been happening since you and your brother Scott were inside the cover of Thrashert

Pure shredding, man. I aim and construct nearly as much as the year progresses my board after i can, whether I'm skating hard until my legs can't go any more, or purchasing hrs of flatground, or skating inside the parks. When choosing your board is great time keeps you familiar. Scott was reaching us a great deal in Huntington. I had been skating together and filming. Scott's been quietly killing it. His Plan B part will most likely be fucked! I like skate with Scott, we always push each other.

Canadians, generally, choose to drink a good deal. What is the way to obtain this, the weather?

Canadians certainly choose to drink. I like beer. It might appear like sensible you've extended, cold seasons you drink more--there's not shit to accomplish but get drunk because extended will rain or snow tomorrow. You don't individuals who've a hangover because you aren't prone to skate anyhow.

Canada offers the finest quality of existence in the world. What's the problem and hate about residing in america?

The worst factor in regards to the US happens when rectal everybody is. Individuals have to wind lower. Everybody sues everyone for your tiniest things. It's also more polluted,

I have found. The benefits might be California sunshine, cheap beer, nice skate spots--the Excited States, man!

Can you really ever buy a house here?

Essentially can ever conserve enough money I saw myself getting something in California where I'm capable of awaken each day and know it'll be ideal for skating outdoors.

Unlikely. Individuals Royal Canadian Mounted Information fairly nice, you aren't cooperating. I've almost been arrested, but just be genuine nice compromising and they are susceptible to usually permit you to go.

I've had the understanding a few occasions, so on through customs seems may be the finest nightmare. Possibly you've had plenty of problems going forward and backward? http://www.cross.tv/blog/77265

Certainly. I am unsure why they trip a great deal. I guess they were trying to catch me before I'd my work visa, however always had some type of sly response that can help me to cope with border. It absolutely was hard can enter america before I'd my visa. I lied by themselves account every time.

Do people confuse you along with your brother?

Yeah, lots of people think I skate for Plan B. And they may be bummed out if Scott doesn't hardflip the double occur a demo too. Eventually men and women decipher it.

Who's underrated in Canada?

Paul Trep, JS Lapierre, and Mike "Hash Brown" Shulze. These youngsters are a bigger level in East and West Coast Canadian skating. Hopefully they aren't getting too in love with the Canadian whiskey and may realize that the spots are dry together with alcohol's cheaper in California.

Who'd formerly been a couple of within the pros you researched to in situation you started skateboarding?

Congratulations on turning pro for Darkstar.

I guess Chet additionally to the people other team made a decision proven up for Senor Decenzo.

Has Chet Thomas been ripping up?

He's killing the little-ramps. Any ramp you spent front of him, he'll still trigger, but Allow me to go to a street comeback.

What about Dyet? Where's he been?

That fool just was somewhat baby in Utah named Annabelle. Now he's got father power and seems to get dedicated to skating. Coming hot!

What went lower to the people huge Globe/ Thrasher contests that they're putting on a few formerly, like the one inside the Sydney Opera House? They need to incorporate some going again.

They're doing! Personally the economy altered, which makes it more difficult for something to occur. It absolutely was an amazing ordeal, completely australia wide.

Hopefully it's elevated to obtain of again. I like that shit.

The amount of tries achieved it allow you to nollie El Toro?

I obtained it inside the tenth try. I truly was hyped that individuals didn't require support individuals stairs and push off again.

A person seems like place lower methods pretty fast, like the hardflip at Hollywood. The amount of tries was that?

Three the very first flipped really badly, the 2nd I proven on and tucked out, and frequently the next try is only a charm, I guess.

You might like to put the nollie on hold. Or searching for every bigger set? https://medium.com/@skateszone/how-to-choose-a-good-skateboard-for-beginners-b6e9e0d0f6e5

I'd make an effort to locate the amount of stairs I'm capable of nollie up. Probably as being a four stair, but I'm not searching for each 21's or anything.

Canadian women are legit! They are quite no problem finding by helping cover their and they're always attractive. There's significantly less fake chicks on the internet for, eh.

Okay, mandatory amount of sponsors.

1 answer to this question

Hello dangkhoa,

I would suggest using Text(255) data type for the field in question.

You can use Formula field to separate text from the number in order to perform the calculation.

Please find some useful links below:

http://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/data-types/formula-fields/

https://howto.caspio.com/function-reference/

http://howto.caspio.com/faq/reports-datapages/how-to-do-conditional-or-if-then-else-in-calculated-fields/

Hope this helps.