Help!! I'm catching an error when I'm trying to enable a trigger. It says: "Cannot perform the requested action at this time. Error ID: 2076

taylorswiftlover

Question

4 answers to this question

Just now, jonaslovescaspio said:

I am trying to enable a Trigger action update with the error message that says: "Cannot perform the requested action at this time. Error ID: 2076". I think this always works before but I can't seem to enable it now. I also don't see the error anywhere in the online help. 

The best troubleshooting tip for this error is to clear your browser cache and cookies. If this does not resolve the case, try using it with other browsers.

1 hour ago, kpcollier said:

Try going back to edit the trigger and hit Validate. If it says it works, I would duplicate the Trigger and delete the original. Otherwise, I believe hitting up Caspio Support and/or starting a ticket would be the best case for Error Codes that you cannot find information on.

Got this! Thank you

1 hour ago, kpcollier said:

Try going back to edit the trigger and hit Validate. If it says it works, I would duplicate the Trigger and delete the original. Otherwise, I believe hitting up Caspio Support and/or starting a ticket would be the best case for Error Codes that you cannot find information on.

Yes, try duplicating the trigger action and check if you can enable the duplicated version. This solved my issue once with Triggers. I think this should be able to help you.