Importing Spreadsheet to Web Form

AlexDev

Question

I am just trying out the free version of Caspio and looking at importing an excel spreadsheet to a new web based database application that I am designing.

I have attached a screen shot of what the spreadsheet looks like. I am wondering what is the best way to implement this? 

I did try to import the spreadsheet but it didn't look right.  It is an end of shift where there are two shifts per day and a sheet for each day of the week. The screenshot shows one of the shifts were finances are manually entered with totals. Each sheet has identical data columns but the financial data entered will be different.

I reckon the Payment types would be a dropdown list table and joined to the table that holds the amounts for each shift in the table columns. Perhaps there would be a table for the type on each day of the week.

I would use Weebly for the web forms and using the javascript code for deploying the data-forms.

What is the best way to tackle such a spreadsheet? Is there any similar examples of doing this?

Thanks.

536298607_ScreenShot2019-01-16at02_18_13.thumb.png.907c90cd95bcf276da04bd8b57d88800.png

1 answer to this question