Have a sumbission form and upon submit it goes to details page and there is a a link to print pdf template I created(need help for submission page not to loose count)

Nellyjo

Question

Hi All,

I currently an app where someone schedule an apt and on that apt they will enter the number of animals they scheduled.  I then pass the parameters to a submission form. I have a count that will alllow me to submit this form on how many animals are in the apt. So, if I have 3 cows on the apt. I will have 3 seperate submissions. 

I am building this app for a processing plant(dont hate).  After, the animal is culled the butcher enters the carcass information one at a time. My need is after a submission I need to have a label printed. I created a details dp and added the PDF template. The problem is, after the submission I have it  go to this details datapage  so the butcher can click on the PDF and print the label. The page opens in the same window. I need it to open in a different window because I lose count and submissions form if I hit the back button. Is this even possible?

Here is the 

image.png

Apt_tab_report.png

carcass tag.png

COunt.png

pageurldirect.png

countredirect.png

2 answers to this question