Count the occurrence of specific numbers and the sum associated values based on specific criteria?

KateyN

Question

Hi! I am trying to figure out the formula for something quite complicated. I know Caspio is capable of doing what I need, I just need assistance in the best way to go about it. I am trying to use the following data to come up with a single line with the following information: the count of Emma's (example)  sites with the rating of 1 or 2, the count of sites with a rating of 3, and the count of sites with the rating of 4 or 5. Then for each of those counts, I need a column that shows the count of YES for hrs met, and then the sum of hrs provided for those with YES . But I need all of that just for each month. Finally, I need a column that a shows a running total of hours provided for all months. Any assistance would be very much appreciated! I have tried  this in every way possible and haven't come close to getting what I need. 

image.png.faccd20f595ce81d8f04b8b3d72da637.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet